NCCF He Will Surely Give You GOOD SUCCESS>

John Chiokwe virgincare at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 12:37:39 CST 2004

Hello,

Philippians 4:13 says I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure; a loop called Confusion; speed bumps called Friends; red lights called Enemies;caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, your spare called Determination; an engine called Perseverance; insurance called Faith, and a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success! Beloved YOU will Make It.

John.