[Gombe-pm] Highly Recommended by John Chiokwe

johnke12 at yahoo.com johnke12 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 08:49:11 CDT 2003

Hi,

John Chiokwe would like you to see this Web page:

Friendship Forever
(By Quick Inspirations)
http://www.quickinspirations.com/referredirect.asp?page_id=508&d=07-15-03

http://www.quickinspirations.com/rsub.asp?id=fbsjddBqkSifcsDycPces&l=11

John Chiokwe also included this note:
Wishing U Best of Luck. I LOVE U.

We also thought you might be interested in the following SPECIAL offer!

Check out cupid junction!
http://www.quickinspirations.com/adredirect.asp?ad_id=3&d=07-15-03

The quickinspirations.com mail referral system is meant to be used exclusively as a way to forward preferred pages to friends.

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: John Chiokwe
Friend's IP address: 217.10.162.106
Date and Time: 7/15/03 8:48:22 AM Pacific

If you feel this email was sent to you in error, or you do not know the friend you are receiving emails from, please notify us at:

abuse at quickinspirations.com

If you wish to never receive a referral from a friend, click the link below.

http://www.quickinspirations.com/norefer.asp?id=fbsjddBqkSifcsDycPces