APM: new page and pictures from first meeting

Duncan McGreggor oubiwann at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 19:36:35 CST 2002

Sorry about that, guys - the image link in the "Image Archives" worked,
but the images link in the "DESCRIPTION" was broken. I'm organizing the
file/dir structure to be efficient for automated changes, so there may
be more broken links, etc. in the future - just keep me posted on
anything that I miss...

Thanks Sean!

Duncan