APM: response from CAMEL.pm

McGreggor, Duncan DMcGreggor at gpelearning.com
Tue Mar 19 14:56:33 CST 2002

Again, FYI

> so I have let the crew in Frederick know that we
> will be changing our meet time after our first
> meeting so that those of us who want to can make it :-)

Don't do that.  We're not on a set schedule yet.  I've already had one
request to move it off Thursday, at least, and I'll query at the meeting,
too.

> I will also keep the Frederick crew abreast of
> special events that you have planned (I'm keeping tabs
> on the dc.pm too) - so hopefully you will have better
> turn-out in the future.

One of the things I'm going to do once I get my box up at work is to start
an Open Source Community of Maryland announcement list, for cross-promotion
of LUG, .PM, and other open source events in the area.  It's been a long
time coming.

--
Bryan C. Warnock
bwarnock at capita.com