APM: Let's schedule a meeting

McGreggor, Duncan DMcGreggor at gpelearning.com
Mon Mar 18 08:57:34 CST 2002

Hey Everyone,

I've been looking for a coffee house downtown that is open past 7:00pm, but I can't find anything.

What about Wag's at 7:00pm on Weds? They are open till 2:00am, so it shouldn't be a problem. We can get grub and drinks - all the better ;-) It's got a pretty good rep from the things that I have heard - and ever better, it's UNDERGROUND :-) Heh-heh. I love that.

I talked to someone there and they were really friendly - they don't take reservations, but they'd love for us to come by. So, what do you think?

Wag's Restaurant
24 South Market Street
Frederick, Maryland 21701
Phone: 301-694-8451