APM: Let's schedule a meeting

Duncan McGreggor oubiwann at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 08:09:31 CST 2002

Yeah, I've been vetoed by Ellen :-( She says that if I go on a date with
perl on her Saturday night, she's going to find someone with whom she
can go on a date...

So, it goes like this:

Strike the weekends: Fri, Sat, Sun
I can't do Mon.
Robert can't do Tues.
I usually have a StarTrek get together at my place on Weds

So that leaves Thurs... However, I will take a Weds a month for perl :-)
(I thought it might be easier for folks to leave "early" from work on a
Weds...)

So, which Weds/Thurs of the month would be good for everyone?

BTW, I can give that talk on references a whirl, if you like... I'll
have to get my facts straight, first... ;-)

Duncan