I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

JEWEL TAYLOR jeweltaylor117 at zwallet.com
Fri Oct 1 14:11:41 CDT 2021

Dear sir,

I am indeed very pleased to write to you because of
the strong confidence I have in your ability to help
me out of my present predicament.

My name is Jewel Taylor, wive of the immediate past
president of Liberia, Charles Taylor. I know that by
now you are well aware of the travails of my husband
and family in exile in the city of Calabar southern
Nigeria.

My husband was a rebel fighter for so many years
before being elected as the president of Liberia after
the war.But after the election the situation did not
change as the war persisted.This led to the imposition
of travel and arms embargo on my husband and his
administration by the U.N. Later on he was indicted
for war crimes by the U.N war crimes tribunal in Siere
Leone and an order of arrest is hanging on his neck
presently.

At this point I was very worried that we may be
brutaly ousted from power, so I decided to keep some
money totalling US$28,000,000.00(Twenty eight Million
United States Dollars ) with a security company in
Europe for the upbringing of our kids just incase the
unexpected happens. The money was lifted and deposited
as being our family treasure to prevent the U.N. from
prying on it.

However, in the course of time, my husband was forced
out of power and forced to go on exile by the U.S and
the U.N. Presently, my husband have been deposed to
Calabar on exile and the situation has changed greatly
as my husband is not in the position to fight any war
nor is there any war to be fought.

As it is now,my husband or myself cannot travel
outside of this place for as long as I cannot say and
we would greatly  appreciate your kind assistance in
retrieving this box from the security
company[vault].You will have to travel to Europe to do
this.
I promise to handsomely reward you by offering you
Twenty percent of the money involved if you can help
me out and I believe this will open more doors for
future business between me,my husband and you as we do
not know how long we will be here.

Please for the sake of my husband myself and the
family let us endeavour to keep it strictly
confidential at least to show appreciation to our
hosts country. We need the money start a new life
again.

I will appreciate a quick and positive response from
you. When I get a response from you, I will introduce
my son who is also here to you,he will assist you with
all the paper work in executing the project as we
cannot do this ourselves.

Yours faithfully,

[...]

Jewel Taylor.