PERL 5.6.0

Paul Sullivan pauly at thinkgeek.com
Wed Mar 29 21:55:07 CST 2000

Since traffic for fairfax.pm seems none existant, I'm hoping to pick
up the chit chatting with this, heh.

Has anyone ran into any issues with some of the more popular modules
in use these days with the Perl 5.6.0? (i.e. DBI, Oracle, CGI,
CGI_Lite, any mod_perl related items, etc.)

I'm a bit hesitant to upgrade since, I'm currently in the middle of
several large projects and don't need the hassle of reinstalling 40+
modules, and 20 or so custom mods.

Thanks :)
--
Paul Sullivan