The First Meeting?

Robert L. Landrum rlandrum at capitoladvantage.com
Tue Feb 22 18:18:38 CST 2000

I've decided to hold the meetings on the FIRST MONDAY of every MONTH.  This
means that our first meeting will be on 'Mon Mar  6 20:00:00 EST 2000'.

We can meet anywhere in the Fairfax/Tysons area that is convenient.  Until
such decisions are made, we can meet in the conference room of my office...
it's big enough for 12 people (comfortably) and it has a projector.  We can
order food (pizza, Chinese) and bring beer.

This meeting shouldn't last more than an hour.  Please let me know of any
schedule conflicts and the days/times that fit your schedule.  I will be
more than happy to change the days/times to accommodate the majority of
those wishing to attend.

My office is located at:
2731-A Prosperity Ave
Fairfax VA, 22031