Oh Well...

Robert Landrum rlandrum at capitoladvantage.com
Tue Apr 4 21:14:30 CDT 2000

The Perl mongers meeting was held last night at 8:00.  A total of 1
person (myself) showed up.  This leads me to believe that Mondays are
bad days for most people.  As promised, I will change the date.

The new day and time is: The last Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM.

This means that the very next meeting will be held on April 27, 2000.

The location will remain the same until someone suggests a better
(more appropriate?) place to gather.  I am very open to new ideas and
recommendations.

I hope to see everyone at the next meeting.

Rob

Thursday, April 27, 2000 at 7:30 PM
2731-A Prosperity Ave.
Fairfax VA 22031