[Edinburgh-pm] Slightly Earlier This Year

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Wed Mar 22 08:48:19 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Our trip to Edinburgh is half a term earlier this year (because reasons).

We'll be there from 7 - 14th April. I don't think that fits in with
any of your usual meetings.

Bert's Bar was a little crowded last year - but it was a Friday night.
Does anyone fancy meeting us there on Monday (10th) or Tuesday (11th)
April? I guess Wednesday or Thursday would work too, but we'd like to
get a date in the diary soon so we can book stuff for the other
evenings.

Cheers,

Dave...