[Edinburgh-pm] October meetings

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Oct 22 06:56:58 PDT 2015

I wasn't being entirely serious about the Canny Man (nor about the Hanging
Bat, though I do remember being shocked at the latter's prices on my last
visit). But it is IMHO far enough out to cause a problem for people coming
from outside Edinburgh. That said, I'm always up for trying somewhere new.

Miles