[Edinburgh-pm] October meetings

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Oct 22 03:19:50 PDT 2015

I can't make tonight's meeting, but should be able to make Heretics. As for
the venues suggested:

   - Teuchters: yep, works for me.
   - Canny Man's: never been there, so quite interested in this one, but I
   see it's way out in the sticks.
   - Cloisters: works for me, but we've historically had a lot of trouble
   finding a table there.
   - The Hanging Bat: big thumbs-down on this one, because I haven't
   recently won the lottery and thus cannot afford to drink there.

Miles