[Edinburgh-pm] December meeting and leadership

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 07:34:27 PST 2015

Hi, all. I've recently decided I need to, uh, "streamline" my
responsibilities, and, about a year in, I think it's time for me to
hand the reins of Edinburgh.pm admin assistant / leader on to someone
else. Since Chris has graciously agreed to step in, I think the first
item of business for him is deciding what to do about the fact that
our normal December meeting would fall on the 24th this year, which I
dare say not many people will be able to make :-)

Chris, thanks very much, and over to you!

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/