[Edinburgh-pm] Thurs: Perl

Murray perl at minty.org
Sun Oct 19 11:33:07 PDT 2014

Happy with alternatives ... suggestions?

The two on the previously-suggested list:

> 6. Blackfriars (Blackfriars Street)
> 6b. Timberyard (Lady Lawson Street)

And/or any others?  I believe of the places we've tried, Aaron's
favourite to date (in the sense that it's the best fit, or least bad
given our criteria) is The Kenilworth on Rose Street.  I'd concur it's
probably the best fit given what we seem to be looking for.

So Blackfriars, Timeryard, Kenilworth, other?