[Edinburgh-pm] tour #3.1, #4 & #5 ... St Andrews A-Hoy!

Murray perl at minty.org
Thu Mar 13 15:23:01 PDT 2014

I'm a bit late to the list with this ... sorry.

At Feb's meeting, Miles expressed a strong interest in coming to St
Andrews ... but can't make March.  And April wasn't going to work for
one of us either.

So ... suggestion was to postpone the St Andrews trip until May.

Which means we're looking for a venue for March (27th).  The suggestion
was "a pub on Rose St we haven't tried for edin.pm yet".  It's central,
there are plenty of pubs to pick from & as we're on tour, we should try
somewhere new.

Any suggestions?

Else I may get a chance to wield executive power in pub selection ;)

mwhaaaahaahahaaa!