[Edinburgh-pm] December meeting - suggested dates

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 07:07:12 PST 2014

Right, it looks like we're going to be meeting at the Auld Hoose on
Saturday 27th, as Chris suggests; there is a table booked for us (in
Chris's name, I believe).

http://www.theauldhoose.co.uk/
23–25 St Leonards Street, EH8 9QN

I'll aim to be there from about 6.30.

Come along for a spot of post-xmas, pre-hogmanay chat, as a respite
from all the hard work of partying that December typically brings :-)