[Edinburgh-pm] mySociety are hiring

Struan Donald struan at exo.org.uk
Tue Feb 19 01:40:29 PST 2013

On 28 Jan 2013, at 28 21:14, Miles Gould <miles at assyrian.org.uk> wrote:

> I thought folks here might like to know that web-based do-gooders mySociety are hiring:
>
> http://mysocietyltd.theresumator.com/apply/olHAWM/Web-Developer.html
>
> They're the folks behind TheyWorkForYou, WhatDoTheyKnow, FixMyStreet, FixMyTransport, ePetitions, and many other tools of the web-savvy political troublemaker.
>
> Application deadline is 10am on the 4th of February.

Hello,

as I was a bit remiss about mentioning it the last time I should say that
we're still looking for developers and that the closing date is now the
18th of March:

http://mysocietyltd.theresumator.com/apply/yuXLuc/Web-Developer.html

You get to work at home with nice people on useful things, some of which
are written in Perl :)

Struan