[Edinburgh-pm] Could use some feedback

Anthony Randell anthony.randell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:49:22 PDT 2012

Hi Alex,

I currently use Igoogle so will have to move to something when they
decommission it - planning to use an RSS reader of some description.

MoDomhan looks interesting, but challenging to realise!

Agree about cutting down the video length and suggest you cut down the
description of the backer level benefits (maybe just state by getting
in early you get access to some special and exclusive benefits and you
help steer the direction of ... etc ).  That all can change (e.g.
first 900 backers signed up) and it's easier to keep one page in sync
than to edit and repost your video.

Also put up modomhan teaser pages (static) with more details on the
key points (e.g. customisation, flexibility, onselling widgets etc).

Cheers,