[Edinburgh-pm] sssh heretics

Stephen Quinney stephen at jadevine.org.uk
Mon Mar 19 09:24:12 PDT 2012

I'm helping organise the UKUUG conf this year. Tomorrow evening we're
meeting in the Doctors pub on Forrest Road immediately after the
tutorial (probably about 17:30 to 18:00 ish). I think the plan is that
we'll have beer there then some of us will head to Vittorias on George
IV bridge for food. Afterwards we might either return to Doctors or
try another drinking establishment depending on how the mood takes us.
I suspect there will be a few people around on Thursday after the
conference so I was going to make a suggestion that we head to the
Cumberland bar for food although that might depend on numbers.

Stephen