[Edinburgh-pm] Coming to Edinburgh

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Sat Mar 3 04:04:20 PST 2012

Hi,

I've got two trips to Edinburgh in the next few months. Would be good to
have a beer or three on one or both of those occasions.

The first one is at the start of May. I'm running some training for
Edinburgh University. I'll be arriving on Sun 29th Apr and leaving on
Sat 5th May. I'll be staying at Ten Hill Place[1].

Then there my usual annual holiday in Edinburgh. That'll be Fri 1st Jun
- Fri 8th Jun.

No need to set anything up right now. Just giving you advance notice
that I'll be around.

Cheers,

Dave...

[1] http://www.tenhillplace.com/