[Edinburgh-pm] Silly Season Beer #2

Murray perl at minty.org
Tue Aug 28 05:04:47 PDT 2012

Apologies to Miles for stepping on his toes ... Thursday is Heretics I believe.

anyone?  location?

ps. I've been trying to get in touch with Rory to get the edinburgh.pm account
details so we can update the website and such, as someone mentioned a couple of
months ago it was rather out of date.  So far, no luck, but I'm still nagging
Rory periodically -- if anyone has alternative contact details -- could you
give him a gentle poke from me and/or send them my way, off list?