[Edinburgh-pm] Skud is visiting Edinburgh

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:38:25 PDT 2012

+1!

After all the fuss I made about things always seeming to be on a Tuesday, and then being unexpectedly with childcare on the Wednesday the week that @davorg visited - well, I dont feel I can say a word, this time. I would drop everything for Skud, at whatever time and day, though.

Julian Turnbull <jules at turnbull25.plus.com> wrote:

On 01/08/2012 16:34, Miles Gould wrote:
> Skud is visiting Edinburgh from the 12th-17th of September (that's
> Wednesday to Monday). I think this occasion cries out for an emergency
> social.
>
> I'll be away from Friday afternoon to Monday morning; since I'd like
> to attend the social myself, I propose we meet on the evening of
> Thursday 13th. Skud, does that work for you? Or would you rather
> decide nearer the time? If Thursday doesn't work, I can set up a
> doodle poll.
>
> Miles

That is a special occasion! I can't remember when I managed to an
Edinburgh-pm social, but this calls for extra effort. See you there, I
hope!

Julian.