[Edinburgh-pm] May, 5.14, Beer & Dave Cross.

Murray perl at minty.org
Wed May 25 03:18:56 PDT 2011

A merry 5.14 to you all.

edinburgh.pm social tomorrow, thurs.  Sadly I won't be there, so someone might
want to call the Cumberland and reserve a table ...

but it's a toofer this month, as Dave Cross is in town.  I think Wed 1st of
June in the Cumberland being the plan.  I'll reserve a table for that one -- if
you're planning to come along, do let me know as I either get evil's from the
Cumberland staff for booking a table for 15 when 4 people turn up, or else from
(some) you lot when there isn't enough room ;)

murray.