[Edinburgh-pm] [Glasgow.pm] Call for talks -- Poetic Perl

Murray perl at minty.org
Thu Jun 2 08:27:16 PDT 2011

I'm aware this is highly petty & grumpy on my part, but ...

Is there anyone who is:

- subscribed to edinburgh.pm

- NOT subscribed to glasgow.pm

- who DOES want news & updates about glasgow.pm?

It occurs to me that most, if not all, of those who are interested in both
groups may well already be subscribed to both lists, and if that is the case,
then there isn't a net win to cross posting everything for glasgow.pm to
edinburgh.pm as well ... which would solve a petty, chirlish, silly peeve of
mine ...

That, or am I in the land of crack fuelled insanity to suggest perhaps we could
combine the two lists into one, shared for both groups?

glasburgh@ perhaps?

or edingow@ ?

shotgun wedding?

Yours,
Mailing List Post Liberation Officer.
Dept of Pedantic Grumpy Gits
(formerly, Branch office of micro management skills development)