[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting?

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 07:06:17 PDT 2011

>>> By the way, are people generally interested in having a barbecue together?
>>> Would you rather one during the week, or at the weekend? (when would you be
>>> able to make it?)
> Are these questions about general Mondays/Tuesdays/etc, or next week
> specifically? Or some other week?

Generally speaking, so that I/we can plan a suitable time later on; say, in August.

A potentially suitable date may be the Saturday between the Dynamic Languages conference and the Turing Conference Sunday event (both events at which RMS will speak).

If instead many people say they won't do it on a Saturday, we'd have to think a bit more about it ;)

-marco-

---
Marco Fontani
Glasgow Perl Mongers - http://glasgow.pm.org/
Bitcoin: 1QA1K3Ghz9AuJ8na6JKJVudEko3WKx1xC2
Join the RackSpace Cloud at: http://www.rackspacecloud.com/277.html