[Edinburgh-pm] Happy Birthday Television

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 03:09:07 PST 2011

On 22/01/2011 14:34, Murray wrote:
> I've reserved a table (for ~6 people) from 6.30 at the cumberland bar, under
> the name "Walker".  I'll be having some pub food there (kitchen open 'till 9).
>
> http://cumberlandbar.co.uk/
It looks as if I will be in Edinburgh on Thursday at a meeting so may
wander to your meeting after that, if no one refuses :), it is the
nwe.pm meeting on the same day so no doubt I will endure some banter
about deserting my own group.

-Mark (mdk)

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited