[Edinburgh-pm] CPAN upload

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Tue Dec 20 12:31:06 PST 2011

Hey all,

I've just made my first-ever upload to the CPAN (woo! yeah!) in the
form of a bugfix release for List::Priority. You can see it at

https://pause.perl.org/pub/PAUSE/authors/id/M/MG/MGOULD/List-Priority-0.03rc1.tar.gz

Now, I realise belatedly that I screwed up, and that developer
releases are meant to contain underscores rather than "rc". Will I get
feedback from cpantesters anyway, or should I re-upload?

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it to Ed.pm this month, as I'll be
down south with the family. However, I should be back in time for
Heretics on the 29th.

Miles