[Edinburgh-pm] Heretical meeting

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 10:52:11 PDT 2010

So, this month seems to be heresy month.  Since our esteemed Heretic
General has been busy moving house (and city! boo!) this week, I
thought a note about the meeting might be in order.

Chris has suggested Montpelier's in Bruntsfield:

http://www.montpeliersedinburgh.co.uk/

Serves decent food; moderate selection of beers, bottled and on tap;
and I think they have cheap cocktails at happy hour.

I like the place, and it's only about five minutes' walk from my
house, so consider this a vote in favour.  Any other thoughts?

Oh, and we may also have a Perl monger visiting us from sunny (rainy)
Portland, Oregon.

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/