[Edinburgh-pm] Glasgow.pm social meet Thursday 2010-09-09

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:59:58 PDT 2010

Hi all,

(excuse crosspost, just in case somebody from Edinburgh wanted to come
and isn't subscribed yet; I'll cease and desist crossposting after
this)

I've just booked the venue for our first social meeting this Thursday
2010-09-09.
It's booked under my name (Marco) if you arrive there before I do.

The Pot Still ( http://www.thepotstill.co.uk/ ) in 154 Hope Street,
quite near both Queen St. and Central stations.
Google Maps link:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=the+pot+still&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&ie=UTF8&hq=the+pot+still&hnear=&radius=15000&ll=55.862675,-4.256344&spn=0.004925,0.009645&z=17&iwloc=A

The website http://glasgow.darkpan.com/ already has all the info,
including mailing list subscription information.

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday, 5:30pm onwards.

-marco-