[Edinburgh-pm] Monthly meeting today?

Stephen Hall stephen.hall at predix.com
Thu Jan 28 04:25:52 PST 2010

Alas, I will not make it, as I am now back in balmy Cape Town.  I hope
to visit Edinburgh again sometime in the not too distant future.
Otherwise, if any of you Perl Mongers or your close relatives find
yourselves in this neck of the woods, please get in touch.

So long, and thanks for all the beer...

Stephen

Murray wrote:
>> Or did I miss it?
>>

> I was planning to attend, although I may be a little later than normal
> ... 7ish?  Anyone else?
>
> Guilford Arms I assume.
>
> I propose a drinking game - anyone who mentions "ipad" has to drink.

Predix Communications (Pty) Ltd
Tel +27 21 782 6326 | Fax +27 21 413 0508
PO Box 12188, Mill Street, 8010, South Africa