[Edinburgh-pm] venue

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 10:25:43 PST 2010

On 19 February 2010 17:55, Robert Rothenberg <robrwo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19/02/10 12:49 Murray wrote:
>>
>> On the subject of administrative issues ... I find I much prefer the
>> Cumberland Bar [1] to the Guildford Arms [2] these days.
>
> I prefer Cumberland, but can certainly live with Guildford (except in
> August, when the festival takes over).

I'd prefer the Guildford (it involves noticeably less hill climbing
that the Cumberland:-), but could live with either.  And since I'm
an erratic attender anyway...

> I believe that there's a separate meeting room with a beamer in the basement
> that could be rented for special events.

There is certainly a meeting room in the basement, and
though i didn't see any sign of the car, I'm not
sure we'd want it anyway.

Robert.

--
Robert Inder                                     0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH