[Edinburgh-pm] Miles is so very old he's started forgetting appointments

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Wed Apr 14 04:49:44 PDT 2010

As Keith has helpfully reminded me, I'm meant to be on the No2ID stall
at 1pm this Saturday (the 17th). So, let's have the picnic /after/ the
stall, starting at about 3.30pm. All other plans remain unchanged.

Sorry for the confusion.

Miles

--
A situation like this needs to be handled carefully, so I looked to my
role models for guidance. What would Spider-Man do? Make a joke, then