[Edinburgh-pm] Coming to Edinburgh

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Fri Oct 30 05:16:24 PDT 2009

On 10/12/2009 01:54 PM, Murray wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 01:48:18PM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
>> I'm going to be in Edinburgh between the 13th and 16th of November. On
>> the evening of Sunday 15th I will be at a bit of a loose end, so I
>> wondered if any of you fancied joining me for a pint or three at one of
>> your favoured establishments.
>>
>> Let me know what you think.
>
> w00t!! I'm in.
>
> +1 http://www.cumberlandbar.co.uk/

Just realised that I hadn't replied to this.

Thanks, that sounds like an excellent plan. I don't usually wander too
far from the standard places on Rose St or the Royal Mile.

What time shall we say? 7pm?

> shout if you need any help with local logisitics.

I think I'll be alright, thanks.

Oh, and apologies to anyone reading my twitter stream who might have
been confused by the fact that I was clearly in Edinburgh last weekend
too. For reasons too complex to explain without a pint in hand, I had
two weekends of accommodation that I had to use up before the end of the
year. Last weekend my wife and I were there and did nothing but walk
from hotel to pub to restaurant.

In two weeks time we'll be feeling far more sociable :-)

Looking forward to seeing you.

Dave...