[Edinburgh-pm] Heretics meet, 29/10/2009

Nick Woolley nickwoolley at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 18:19:25 PDT 2009

Miles Gould wrote:
> Until Thursday!

I would add a TechMeetup event for this, but I discover it is just too heretical
for Google's calendar.  They will not not recur on the 5th Thursday of the
month; evidently they consider it too evil for their charter.

Perhaps it is just as well to require that outsiders learn the truth only by
enduring our initiation rite [1][2].

1. Of sitting though a whole evening with practitioners of Yet Another Dead
Language.

2. Of course, no-one could penetrate this mailing list.