[Edinburgh-pm] Picnic?

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:11:50 PDT 2009

It's that time of year again--the sun doesn't set until late, the
weather's less intolerable (and sometimes even fairly nice), and the
tourists are taking over City Centre. So I propose another picnic on
Calton Hill.

The question is when: should we try for the usual fourth Thursday, on
25 June? Or one of the Thursdays in July (23 or 30, for the heretics)?

On a completely unrelated note, here's "A Brief, Incomplete, and
Mostly Wrong History of Programming Languages" which I stumbled across
recently:

http://james-iry.blogspot.com/2009/05/brief-incomplete-and-mostly-wrong.html