[Edinburgh-pm] [bug #4] 4th Thursday scheduling

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Sun Dec 13 04:41:48 PST 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 12:08:14PM +0000, Murray wrote:
> Monday 21st is the shortest day.  In so much as heresy and drinking are
> best done during the dark hours, perhaps this might be a suitable
> alternative date?

I'm going South on the 22nd, so Monday 21st would be ideal for me.

Also... I notice that there are five Thursdays in December, and that
therefore a Heretics meeting is scheduled for the 31st. The 31st is, of
course, Hogmanay: however, I also happen to know that two members of our
group are hosting a party that night. Might those be combined?

[This would be *in addition* to an extra-Heretical pub meet, clearly :-) ]

Miles

--
They said it was impossible. They said I was mad!  Well, they were right
about the second part.