[Edinburgh-pm] Bioinformatics Perl courses?

Ian Stuart Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 31 06:05:34 PDT 2009

I teach the "introduction to perl" course here at Edinburgh, and I was
supposed to be writing a "more interesting perl" course (aimed at more
than the bioinformatics people, as that's a limited audience)... however
things like "work" have got in the way.
There has not been much of a demand for it, so my normal normal job has
taken priority over writing a course.....

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.