[Edinburgh-pm] August meeting

Murray perl at minty.org
Tue Aug 25 05:36:31 PDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 12:58:31PM +0100, Miles Gould wrote:
> I don't know if we'd be able to get the back room again, but I'd be up
> for that.

Sadly I can't make it on Thurs, but I note that Cumberland bar does take
table reservations.  Perhaps someone should give them a tinkle.

Also I was chatting with one of the bar staff there the other day - it
is apparently a free-house, bought back from the brewery by the current
owners some time back.  Just fyi.

And the "buy 4 get 1 free" offer is the pubs, and they claim, generally
always available.

I'm not biased, but they do have my name on the bar, so you know ... ;)