[Edinburgh-pm] Free Silicon Graphics Indigo computer

Roger I.W. Spooner roger at penfriend.biz
Wed Apr 29 13:38:34 PDT 2009

Hi. I've never yet been to the various heretical meetings, but some of
you may have seen me on the Edinburgh-PM book reviews web page.

I've got an old Silicon Graphics Indigo computer, from the early 1990's,
going spare. It includes a keyboard and probably mouse. Runs Irix. May
have other accessories, if we can find them, like an AUI network
connector. I don't recall what the monitor connection is.

Similar to this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silicon-Graphics-CMNB003B-Iris-Indigo-Workstation_W0QQitemZ200334498115QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item200334498115&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

If you want it, it's free for collection from my parents' house in
Edinburgh.

Regards,
Roger