[Edinburgh-pm] Croquet in May?

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Sun Apr 12 13:15:03 PDT 2009

After the croquet evening last year, several people said that they
were interested
in doing it again this year.

If enough people are interested, I will see if I can book a lawn...

One possibility would be the 28th of May --- the last Thursday in May, and so
the (new) regular PM date.

Speak now, or...

--
Robert Inder                                     0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH