[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting?

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 07:22:34 PST 2008

Hi  Miles
We'll be clustered around a table usually on the right as you come in the
main door, or right at the very rear if its busy. Just carry a Perl book and
we'll recognise you, or if you mention the word Perl, and you get a
response, you've found us.  We tend to start congregating from around 7:30pm
, maybe 8-10 there around 8pm.
--
Andrew