[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting Wednesday 14th May

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Sun May 11 14:21:30 PDT 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Aaron Crane <perl at aaroncrane.co.uk> wrote:
> The second Wednesday of the month is rolling inexorably towards us,
>  bringing our regular meeting with it.
>
>  I plan to be there; hope lots of you will be also.

I'm aiming to be there, but the Hash is Way Out West this week, so depending
on how I get there, I may be later than usual...

But just in case I don't make it...

Last year, I organised a croquet session one evening on the Meadows.

Several people said they enjoyed it, and would like to do it again.

So I'm now trying to gauge the level of interest.

If there is enough interest, I'll try to organise something during June (though
it won't be the 11th: I'm setting the hash that night!)  I'd probably follow the
same format as last year, with some time spent getting the feel of waving
a mallet about and learning the rules, the moving on to "having a go"
on a half-sized lawn.

Being in June means it will be light quite late, so we'll have more time to
actually PLAY than at last year's event.

Let me know if you're interested, either on Wednesday, or by email.

Robert.

--
Robert Inder   0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH

           Interactions speak louder than words