[Edinburgh-pm] Croquet

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Sat Mar 8 03:10:49 PST 2008

Last year, I organised a croquet session for half a dozen Perlmongers,
several of whom said they enjoyed it.

If anyone is interested in another such bash, on the same
basis as last year, let me know.

HOWEVER...

The croquet club is running an introductory course of six two-hour
sessions, from Monday the 5th of May to Monday 9th of June.  There are
afternoon sessions, but I suspect the evening sessions, which run
6:30 to 8:30 (or so), will be of more interest to people on this list.

The course costs 20 pounds, which includes tuition, green fee and use
of a hitting stick.  And they'll count that towards club membership
if subsequently decide to join.

I believe last year's course was full by the time it ran.  However,
they are only just starting to publicise this year's course, so
reasonably prompt digit extraction should secure a place.

More information from "info at meadowscroquet.org.uk", or by
phoning 0870 746 2583, but I'll be happy to try to answer
any questions folk might have.

Robert.

--
Robert Inder      Interactive Information Ltd,        Registered in Scotland
07808 492 213     3, Lauriston Gardens,                Company no. SC 150689