[Edinburgh-pm] Croquet

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 09:47:22 PDT 2008

OK, so...

The 18th having now become "not OK" for me, I've decided to plump
for Friday the 11th for the PM Croquet.

We've got 5 people "signed up" (you know who you are), and I know
of another possible attendee.  But since we can comfortably
accommodate 8 on a lawn, there is room for more!

Robert.

--
Robert Inder                                0131 229 1052 / 07808 492 213
Interactive Information Ltd,   3, Lauriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 9HH