[Edinburgh-pm] Edinburgh Hackathon?

asmith9983 at gmail.com asmith9983 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 08:53:49 PDT 2008

Hi
I notice that the Burger King opposite the Balmoral and just around the corner
from The Guildford Arms also advertises free WiFi, but I don't know the
T &C's.
The University of Edinburgh are usually pretty accommodating to this sort of
event, so might  give access to WiFi on the ground floor level of Appleton
Tower, or maybe even the new Informatics building if it ever gets a completion
certificate.

--
Andrew