[Edinburgh-pm] It's Done!!!

Chris Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 03:02:59 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
     After four long years, I have just printed, bound, and delivered
my PhD Thesis to the College of Humanities and Social Science.  I
would like to thank everyone who has encouraged me and seen me through
this entire process.  I have learned much about early Ireland, about
modern Scotland, and about myself.  To celebrate this milestone, I
would like to invite as many as can make it to Sandy Bell's on Forrest
Road for a pint around 6:00pm.  I hope to see many of you there!

All the best,
Chris Yocum