[Edinburgh-pm] #edinburgh.pm

Nick Woolley nickwoolley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 07:41:02 PST 2007

Aaron Crane wrote:
> I don't think I would.  I tried using IRC a little while ago, and found
> that I alternated between spending all my time watching IRC and not
> keeping up with it at all, because other things were taking priority.

Actually, I originally visited irc.perl.org because what I *really* need
is a quick and reliable oracle on a wide range of technical subjects
including but not limited to Perl.

When of course, an IRC channel is a barrel of gibbering nonsequiturs on
crack.  What was I thinking?

FWIW, ir on #edinburgh.pm now l8r.kthxbye