[Edinburgh-pm] #edinburgh.pm

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 05:17:39 PST 2007

Nick Woolley writes:
> I was wondering if it would be useful to have #edinburgh.pm on
> irc.perl.org.  Would anyone use it?

I don't think I would.  I tried using IRC a little while ago, and found
that I alternated between spending all my time watching IRC and not
keeping up with it at all, because other things were taking priority.
(Maybe I need to work on my skim-reading skills or something.)

But, that said, I'm broadly in favour of it -- I know lots of people
like IRC.  And, who knows, if there were an active Edinburgh.pm
channel, maybe I'd try IRC again.

--
Aaron Crane