[Edinburgh-pm] "barcamp scotland"

Nick Woolley nickwoolley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 02:56:18 PST 2007

Hello PMs,

I'm not entirely sure what this about, but I was humming and ha-ing
about going to see for myself.  It's this coming weekend.

http://barcamp.org/BarCampScotland

On a similar topic, I also saw these advertised upcoming in April:

http://refreshedinburgh.org/
http://thehighlandfling.com/2007/

The former is a general "interest group", however the latter is a
conference which I think costs real money, but they won't say how much
until you register. This combined with the uh, slick design, managed to
convince me it'd be too expensive for a git like me.